Making a Compelling Case
In the world of regeneration and economic development inevitably you have to make a case or an argument as to why your City or neighbourhood should be selected before others. Making the case requires:
- Clarity of thought and vision
- Ability to see the wood from the trees
- Understanding key information and how to access it
- Ability to make a compelling argument
- Husbanding all available resources
Examples of previous projects:
Plymouth Manufacturing Sector Growth Plan
Skills & Recruitment Issues - client PESB
- A Prospectus for Taunton East Development Trust – sponsored by Taunton Deane Borough Council.
Apprenticeship expansion programme - client PESBThe Somerset Social Enterprise Hub – client: The ViSTA Project
- The Somerset Voluntary Sector Apprenticeship Scheme – facilitation and training event for Scheme Partners - clients: Community Council for Somerset; Somerset County Council; Somerset County Training and ViSTA.
Your contact partner: